If you need a reliable and industrial unmanaged POE switch then the Teltonika TSW200 is a great choice for professional networking installers.
0:00What is the best way to deliver data & power to multiple devices?
0:04What about…. scaling solutions over long distances?
0:09We have the answer – the TSW200 Industrial Switch!Overview
0:15It is the first Teltonika Networks device to feature 8 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and 2
0:21SFP ports for long-range fiber optic communication.
0:25Each Gigabit Ethernet port can deliver up to 30W of power with PoE+Power
0:31This functionality is excellent for solutions with multiple IP cameras,
0:35point-of-sale terminals, wireless access points and other PoE compatible equipment.
0:42However, ethernet works best in short-range communication
0:46For longer distances, fiber optics is the best choice. That’s why TSW200 features 2 SFP ports!SFP
0:54With SFP, you can connect routers and other switches,
0:58increasing the physical reach of your network when a longer wired connection is required.
1:03Rugged Industrial design, multiple mounting options & 2 pin terminal block
1:09power connector with surge protection makes TSW200 ideal for even the most challenging environments.
1:17Scale your solutions indefinitely with TSW200 POE Switch
Teltonika TSW200 POE Switch Overview
The TSW200 is an industrial unmanaged switch from Teltonika Networks. It is equipped with 2 SFP ports for long-range Fiber-optic communication and 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports which support IEEE802.3af and IEE802.3at standards.
Classified as power source equipment (PSE), TSW200 enables centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts per port and reducing the effort for installing power. It has 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports to provide an economical high-bandwidth solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
This rugged unmanaged industrial switch is ideal for professional high bandwidth applications where it is necessary to provide both reliable data connection and power supply. TSW200 features durable aluminium housing, supports DIN rail or surface mounting options, and provides total power budget up to 240 W.
- Teltonika TSW200 is industrial unmanaged switch from Teltonika Networks.
- Teltonika TSW200 is equipped with 2 SFP ports for long-range Fiber-optic communication and 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports which support IEEE802.af and IEE802.3at Power-over-Ethernet standards.
- Teltonika Classified as power source equipment (PSE), it enables centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts per port and reducing the effort for installing power. It has 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports to provide an economical high-bandwidth solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
- This rugged unmanaged industrial switch is ideal for professional high bandwidth applications where it is necessary to provide both: reliable data connection and power supply.
- Power connector: 2 pin, push-in, terminal block
- Power consumption: Idle: < 2 W, Max: < 9 W (no PoE device connected)
- PoE standard 802.3af/at (up to 30 W per port, total power budget – 240 W)
- Ethernet 8 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- SFP 2 x SFP port for Optical interface
- Status LEDs 16 x Ethernet, 1 x Power, 2 x SFP activity
- Ingress protection rating IP30
- Operating temperature -40 °C to 75 °C
- Housing Aluminium housing with wall or DIN rail mounting option and grounding capability
- Dimensions 132 x 44.2 x 95.1 mm
- Weight 456 g
- Installation Desktop, wall or DIN Rail mountable (additional kit needed)
* PoE operates properly only when connected power supply outputs 44 V or higher voltage. If TSW200 switch is powered with voltages ranging from 7 VDC to 43 VDC, it will work as standard switch, without PoE capabilities.
- LAN: 8 x LAN ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps, compliance with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 802.3az standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX crossover
- Fiber: 2 x SFP ports
(Mini GBIC module for SFP port can be purchased separately)
- PoE ports: Port 1- 4, Port 1 – 8
- PoE Standards: 802.3af and 802.3at
- PoE Max Power per Port (at PSE): 30 W
- Total PoE Power Budget (at PSE): 240 W
- Bandwidth Bandwidth 20 Gbps
- Packet buffer 128 KB
- Jumbo frame support 9216 bytes
- MAC address table size 2K entries
- Auto MDI/MDI-X Cable Detection Yes
- Connector: 2-pin industrial DC power socket
- Input voltage range: 7-57 VDC
- Power consumption: 1,81 W/5.5 W/245.5 W
How do I find out what kind of power supply I need?
You can calculate the required power of your power supply yourself, according to the following Formula: A=W/V
For example, if you use a 240 Watt power supply, the current at an input voltage of 44V is 240/44=5.45A.
- Ethernet: 8 x RJ45 ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Fiber: 2 x SFP ports
- Status LEDs: 1 x Power LED, 16 x LAN status LED’s 2 x SFP status LED’s
- Power: 1 x 2-pin industrial DC power socket
- Other: 1 x Grounding screw
- Casing material: Full aluminum housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 132 x 44.2 x 95.1 mm
- Weight: 146.5 g
- Mounting Options: DIN rail or wall mounting (additional kit needed), flat surface Placement
Note: The accessories are to be bought separately
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 75 °C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP30