Unleashing the Power of 5G: Queclink’s WR300FG Industrial Cellular Router
In the rapidly evolving landscape of industrial connectivity, the Queclink WR300FG stands out as a formidable solution, pushing the boundaries of mobile connectivity for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. Designed with cutting-edge 5G NSA/SA technology, this dual SIM industrial cellular router is a powerhouse that ensures high-speed, stable connectivity in diverse industries.
At the heart of the WR300FG lies a high-performance 64-bit processor and an embedded operating system. This robust design guarantees a reliable and efficient data transmission experience. The router boasts APN/VPDN private network access and a dual SIM backup system, reinforcing data transmission security and offering unparalleled reliability in routing.
The WR300FG comes equipped with a myriad of connectivity options:
- 5G SA and NSA Network Support: Embrace the future with both 5G SA and NSA network compatibility.
- Ethernet Ports: Featuring 5 Gbps Ethernet ports (1 WAN + 4 LAN), the router ensures high-speed data transmission.
- Wi-Fi 6.0: Stay connected with the latest Wi-Fi technology, supporting 802.11b/g/n/ac/ax for seamless wireless connectivity.
- Rich Interfaces: With RS232/RS485 ports, the router seamlessly integrates with various devices and protocols.
- Dual SIM with Auto Switch Over: Ensure continuous connectivity with the convenience of dual SIM cards and automatic switching.
The WR300FG is designed to meet the demanding requirements of various industries:
- Telecommunications: Empower your communication networks with high-speed data transmission.
- Finance: Ensure secure and reliable connectivity for financial transactions.
- Smart City and Factory: Facilitate the growth of smart cities and factories with advanced connectivity solutions.
- Information Media: Enable seamless data transfer in information media applications.
- Branch Office: Connect remote branches with confidence using the WR300FG.
Data Transmission Speeds:
- 5G SA: DL 2.1Gbps; UL 900Mbps
- 5G NSA: DL 2.5Gbps; UL 650Mbps
- LTE: Max 150Mbps (DL)/Max 50Mbps (UL)
- 2475 Mbps (5 GHz) and 591 Mbps (2.4 GHz) with MU-MIMO technology.
- All-in-One GNSS receiver for precise location tracking.
- Autonomous position accuracy of < 4m.
- Operating Temperature: -30°C ~ +75°C
- Dimensions: 210mm(L) x 158mm(W) x 45mm(H)
- Weight: 1,070g
Security at Its Core
The WR300FG prioritizes data security with support for various protocols:
- OpenVPN, IPsec, GRE, PPTP, L2TP, S-tunnel for secure data transmission.
- Firewall configuration, DDOS prevention, and Wi-Fi security features ensure a protected network environment.
Docker Environment for Flexibility
In addition to its powerful hardware and connectivity features, the WR300FG comes with an in-built Docker environment, providing flexibility and customization for specific applications and protocols.
Management Made Easy
- WEB UI: User-friendly interface for easy configuration and management.
- SSH: Secure access for advanced users.
- SMS: Receive important notifications directly to your mobile device.
- RMS (including FOTA): Remote device management for effortless updates.
- USB Upgrade Function: Keep your router up-to-date with convenient USB upgrades.
Queclink’s WR300FG is more than a router; it’s a gateway to the future of industrial connectivity. Whether you’re in telecommunications, finance, smart cities, or beyond, this router ensures your connectivity is fast, secure, and reliable. Elevate your industrial connectivity with Queclink’s WR300FG Industrial Cellular Router.
BUY THE QUECLINK WR300FG IN THE UK FROM 5G STORE.
SIM Cards for the WR300FG 5G Router
The Queclink WR300FG does have dual SIM card slots for SIM failover. This means it can utilise a SIM in SIM slot one for your primary connection and have a backup SIM card in SIM slot two which the router can fail over to in the event that the primary network becomes unavailable.
With the rise in popularity of Roaming SIM cards that can connect to multiple networks, the dual SIM feature becomes less needed, however it can be valuable for installations where an extra layer of connectivity resilience is required. A second roaming SIM from a different network provider could be installed in SIM slot two and provide additional provider connectivity.